- are an Early Years practitioner, who is genuinely passionate about education and changing children’s lives
- value the importance of play
- have a relevant early years qualification with a minimum teaching experience of 2 years
- are effectively bilingual or proficient in either English or Mandarin (verbal and written)
- are a positive outlook, are motivated and love to problem solve
- love interacting with both children and adults
- bring high energy to the classes and to every task you take on….
- You’ll be responsible for the delivery and development of our ‘learning through play’ education ethos and curriculum.
- Innovate with activities and constantly challenge your children’s learning and development.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents.
- Promote child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed at all times.
- Attractive salary with performance related bonus.
- Competitive annual leave package.
- Opportunities to upgrade skills through professional development programmes.
- Childcare discount at Mosaic Preschool.
- Amazing team culture to share and grow with.
If you are
– MOE trained and have at least three years of Primary school teaching experience
– a problem solver, critical thinker and able to work independently and have a genuine interest in teaching children aged 7- 12
We want you in our team.
– Implement the programme for the class in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of MPA’s curriculum
– guide primary school children to ensure the completion of daily homework
– keep accurate records of children’s progress and address each child’s educational and developmental needs on an individual basis to the best of your ability
– prepare and upkeep teaching resources, arrangement, appearance and learning environment of the classroom
– maintain and build relationships with children and parents
– conduct MPA’s enrichment programmes
– ensure safety and timely transfer of students from school to MPA and within the premises
– carry out any other ad-hoc duties by Centre Director.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Teach and conduct coding, STEM and technology related classes and programmes to children aged 5 to 12 yrs old.
• Groom and mentor learners into a passionate and curious individual in technology.
• Oversee and conduct training for coding & robotics competitions.
• Execute coding and STEM projects in MPA and Mosaic preschools.
• Assist in development and curation of curriculum resources.
• At least with a Bachelor Science Degree
• Passion for teaching
• Minimum 1 year of teaching experience in education industry / teaching children
• Strong communication skills
• Good temperament, friendly and cheerful disposition
• Enjoys teaching / working with children (aged 6 – 12) and able to work on weekdays, weekends and school holidays.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare a varied, engaging and effective syllabus for students aged toddler to adult
- Lead, groom, value-add and direct junior instructors to attain quality teaching and management skills like themselves
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and syllabi
- Conduct teacher’s meeting to update any changes of the syllabus work
- Identify children’s needs and work to help each child develop his or her potential
- Conduct parent-teacher interviews and open house
- Training and meetings
- Monitor children’s progress
- Deliver programmes and ensure active participation
- Provide feedback and evaluation of existing programmes
- Ensure participants ‘attendance and assessment are properly marked and updated before the end of every session
- (For dance) Choreograph, prepare, and participate in annual concerts and public performances
- Early childhood studies and/or relevant teaching experience required
- Must be able to connect and capture student’s attention, deliver information and instructions clearly, concisely and effectively
- Willing to commit to both weekdays and weekends
- Willing to travel to the various schools under the Mosaic umbrella to conduct lessons
Requirement for dance:
- Min RAD Advanced 2 Certificate of Achievement or Dance Diploma with teaching experience or performing experience with a professional dance company
- Possess CBTS (RAD), Dance degree qualifications and/or performing experience
- Minimum 3 year(s) of teaching experience