Through independent exploration, sensory, outdoor and imaginative play, children will discover their skills from within and grasp concepts that helps them make more sense of the world.
Expect a healthy dose of both structured and unstructured, hands-on and active play activities in this programme. On playgroup days, they will come together with an innate curiosity to discover and learn. They will spend ample time indoors and outdoors, and in the process, make new friends, socialise and gain a healthy sense of self & confidence!
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: English programme
Tuesdays & Thursdays: English-Mandarin bilingual programme
Conducted daily, Mon – Fri
Session 1: 8.30 – 10.30am
Session 2: 9.45 – 11.45am
(Please choose one session)
- Twice a week programme: $400/mth (based on 4 weeks, 8 sessions in total)
- Thrice a week programme: $600/mth (based on 4 weeks, 12 sessions in total)
- Daily programme: $900/mth (based on 4 weeks, 20 sessions in total)
- MPA offers our playgroup in monthly sessions, which you can choose to come up to 5 times a week regularly. There are no adhoc and trial sessions. Children are required to attend the programme at least twice a week. The regular sessions will help to ensure your child fully benefits from our educational curriculum. Consistency allows the child to settle in, be comfortable in the environment and be well-engaged in the recurring sessions, knowing what to expect.
- A one month deposit is required upon registration. A one (1) calendar month advance notice is required to withdraw from the programme. Failing which, the deposit will be forfeited. The same notice period is applicable to temporary withdrawal from the programme.
- For additional fun, toddlers can join the Kids Club on weekday afternoons, where they can enjoy both the indoor and outdoor playspaces at MPA for 2 hours! Click here to find out more!